Linebacker Sean Lee is a full go for Monday’s game in Chicago. A full participant in practice all week, the Cowboys listed him as probable for the contest. Lee has been off the field since the first half of the New Orleans game due to a hamstring injury.
The show was well organized and on time the whole night, which is no small task. And even though STP, which is now fronted by Linkin Park lead singer Chester Bennington, closed the show with a rocking hour-long set packed with hits, it was clearly lead singer Jared Leto and Thirty Seconds to Mars that a good chunk of the younger portion of the crowd was there to see.
Before the Texas Longhorns joined the Bears bidding adieu to the home of the tarp Saturday, Brown led the Horns to victories over Oklahoma, K-State, West Virginia, TCU and Texas Tech, when a loss to many, if not all of those schools was predicted by most who claim to bleed Burnt Orange.
Stephan Robidas broke his right tibia in Friday’s game against the Chicago Blackhawks. He said he caught his skate in a rut and felt it snap, then the bone further broke when he hit the wall. Today, Robidas has pins in his right leg and is doing rehab and hopes to return in time for the playoffs.
So here the Cowboys sit in 2013, having won three of their last four since losing to Detroit on Oct. 27. In fact, if you want to expand the sample you’ll see that the Cowboys are actually 5-2 since that 51-48 loss to Denver on Oct. 6.
The Texas Longhorns must be certain about the firing of Mack BrownPhoto By Don KinnettRattle...
- PHOTO GALLERY: BAYLOR BEARS VS TCU HORNED FROGS
- TCU’s Upset Bid Falls Short as the Baylor Bears Escape the Horned Frogs 41-38
- The Baylor Bears’ Magical Season Runs into Hocus Pocus – Oklahoma State Rolls 49-17
- Art Briles and the Baylor Bears Have Made Their Vision, Hope and Faith a Reality
- The Baylor Bears Make Their Statement with a Convincing Team Win Over Oklahoma
By Matthew Postins and Bryan Houston Bryan Houston and Matthew Postins break down the Dallas...
Sean Lee is expected to play as the Dallas Cowboys face the Chicago Bears on Monday Night Football Dallas...
- Three Things the Dallas Cowboys can do to Finish with a Winning Record
- Dallas Cowboys First and Ten: A Look Back at the Cowboys win over the Raiders
- Dallas Cowboys Injury Report Week 13
- Dallas Cowboys First and Ten: A Look Back at the Cowboys Victory over the New York Giants
- The Dallas Cowboys’ Offensive Numbers Have Fallen And They Must Get Up
- Is Jerry Jones sticking with Jason Garrett to validate himself or the Dallas Cowboys?
- Dallas Cowboys Injury Report for Week 12
- Five Dallas Cowboys Stories to Watch
By Matthew Postins Some weeks it’s a struggle for Postscripts to find the humor in the DFW...
- Postins’ Postscripts for November 17 – Dallas Sports Musings
- Postins’ Postscripts for Nov. 10 – Dallas Sports Musings
- Postins Postscripts for November 3 – Dallas Sports Musings
- Postins’ Postscripts for October 27 – Dallas Sports Musings
- Postins’ Postscripts for October 20 – Saying ‘So Long’ to Nolan Ryan
- Postins’ Postscripts for October 13 – Dallas Sports Musings
By Kendall Webb Special Contributor Thanksgiving Day used to mean Texas vs. Texas A&M,...
KDGE Christmas Show By Chuck Cox Special Contributor My plan for Thursday night was to head...