By Kevin Lonnquist
Big 12 Insider
During the Big 12 conference basketball season, Rattle and Hum Sports unveils its power rankings. We also provide our postseason tournament projections.
1. Kansas – Bill Self says this is one of the worst teams in Kansas history
2. Kansas State – Tied for first place
3. Oklahoma State – Incredible week with a win at KU; beating Baylor in OT
4. Iowa State – Road trips to KSU and Texas loom
5. Oklahoma – So much for momentum with consecutive losses
6. Baylor – After Pierre Jackson, which guard is going to step up?
7. West Virginia – Back to .500 overall at 11-11
8. Texas – Surpassed 65 points in only three of 10 conference games
9. Texas Tech – Play Baylor and Oklahoma State next
10. TCU – Stunner over Kansas is the first win over a Top 5 team ever
Projected NCAA tournament teams: Kansas, Oklahoma State, Kansas State, Iowa State
Projected NIT tournament teams: Oklahoma, Baylor