Bryan Houston has spent the last 40 years as a Televsion News and Sports Anchor/ Reporter, Radio Sports Talk Show Host, and now podcast host for Rattle and Hum Sports. As an award winning sportscaster, he has covered the Dallas Cowboys since the Staubach years of the late 70's, the Texas Rangers all the way back to the late 70's when they were in old Arlington Stadium years when players like Toby Harrah, Buddy Bell and Al Oliver starred for the home team. While working in Baton Rouge, he covered the LSU Tigers. In Tyler-Longview-Lufkin, he was followed the SFA Lumberjacks and Ladyjacks, covered the Cotton Bowl, and key SWC football and basketball games, and in Chattanooga, TN, he reported on the SEC, concentrating on Tennessee, Auburn, Alabama, Vanderbilt, Georgia, and the Sugar Bowl. He reported on Final Four Teams like Georgia Tech and the Tennessee Lady Vols, and been to numerous NCAA Basketball Tournament events, covering the Chattanooga Mocs. He's covered three BCS Championship games involving SEC champions( LSU twice, Alabama once). He also covered the '96 Summer Olympics in Atlanta. As a TV news anchor, he was in Waco for the fire at the Branch Davidian Compound. He's also traveled to Washington,D.C. to cover the State of the Union Address. During all of that time, he has also been involved in extensive coverage of high school sports in Texas, Louisiana, Tennessee, Georgia and Alabama. He continues to do high school football play-by-play in East TX. Over the years he has also hosted numerous telecasts for the Children's Miracle Network and the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
College Football America 2014 Yearbook Encyclopedia
Tony Romo’s recovery from back surgery and his ability to stay healthy is the top story to watch...
- Dallas Cowboys Training Camp – The Reclamation Projects
- Dallas Cowboys Training Camp – Predicting the Final 53
- Dallas Cowboys Training Camp – The Coaches
- Dallas Cowboys Training Camp – Contract Year Performers
- Dallas Cowboys Training Camp – The Defensive Line
- Dallas Cowboys Training Camp: Vets on the Bubble
- Dallas Cowboys Training Camp: Breakthrough Players
- Dallas Cowboys Training Camp: Players Returning from Injury
- Dallas Cowboys Training Camp – Top Competition Battles